Bachelor of Science and Master in Education (Management Development) plus Diplomas in Government & Management. Fellow member of AIM. Fellow member of AICD
Eric is a founding director of Berrico Consultants. With over twenty five years of practical business experience and directorships, Eric has consulted on HRD issues to many organisations throughout Australia, NZ, North America, Asia and Europe.
More About Eric
He specialises in:
- Organisational Change Projects – as team leader & HR specialist
- Curriculum Design & Evaluation – as coordinator and HR researcher
- Workplace Training Programs – as designer, manager and presenter
Eric has consulted on many projects in Australia, NZ and internationally – ranging from analysis of training needs, development of training specifications, design/development of training modules and delivery of training modules. He has also validated training programs for various organisations.
AQIS (Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service)
Eric was a key consultant on their Client Service Project. Researched needs, developed e-learning strategy paper for Executives, designed & piloted training modules (e-learning and face-to-face), pilot tested modules and delivered key modules to 330 leaders on Middle Manager Development Program Project throughout Australia.
Department of Immigration
Eric was contracted as the TNA Coordinator of five major computing firms (eg Ipex, Spherion, Acumen) who analysed the computing needs of all staff throughout Australia. Berrico Consultants planned the TNA, briefed/coordinated/controlled independent companies, collated findings, reported to Executive with recommendations leading to a range of pilot programs/services.
Eric was contracted as the budget training advisor to the Department of Finance (Republic of Georgia, former USSR) for US International Aid program. Analysed training needs of all budget managers & staff, designed 30 training modules with input from subject specialists, trained local trainers, piloted and evaluated key modules before handing them over to in-country training providers
Australian Defence Force
Eric was contracted as the HR team leader (Lt Col rank equivalent). Designed TNA, developed training modules, managed training team for pilot, evaluated modules and delivered final modules to Defence Executive. Received one of few written references for excellence in roll-out of training across all three services of ADF.
Eric has been a senior training consultant for both the Australian and New Zealand Institutes of Management, and more recently the Canadian Institute of Management. He has also consulted to a range of IT companies, including Fujitsu, Telstra (KAZ), Aspect and Spherion. Eric has in-house experience in Human Resource Development (HRD) with government and international companies, has been a tertiary lecturer and is a practising businessman. This gives Eric a depth of knowledge and understanding of issues affecting business and management development.
Eric’s personal presentation style is lively and inspirational. He develops strong rapport with those he trains and maintains a high level of group participation. His focus is on business planning, leadership development, negotiation skills and change management. Eric enjoys an enviable reputation as a facilitator, coach and consultant.
Academic credentials & experience
- Bachelor of Science (geophysics)
- Master of Education (HRD)
- Diploma of Government, Diploma in Management, and Diploma of Education
- Company Director course, Enterprise Workshop, Certificate 1V in Workplace Assessment & Training (upgraded to TAA04), accreditation in MBTI
- former tertiary lecturer in education at Edith Cowan & Charles Stuart Universities
- examiner and assessment role with ANU’s MBA program since 2003
- Fellow member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Fellow member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
Professional Consulting Base
- managing consultant & proprietor of Berrico Consultants since 1982 – panel provider to APS agencies & national companies
- senior consultant for the Australian Institute of Management for 25 years
- continuous training and consulting services with Australian Institute of Management (delivering over 500 programs, various consulting assignments & representing AIM to key Government agencies)
- former principal consultant for Spherion Education, MTE & Computer Power Education
- former managing consultant for Control Data Business Advisors in Australia
- founding program director of ACT Enterprise Workshop (plus lecturer, mentor sponsor & judge)
- former ACT Councillor for the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- over 25 years as an independent businessman & director of Berrico Consultants in Canberra
- director/partner in successful start-up, growth and sale of five businesses (IPAC Securities Ltd, MLA Communications, Optimise Pty Ltd, Australian Health & Safety Services, Canberra Technology & Business Centre)
- HR consultant to reform projects and change programs within Australian business and government
- former HR Manager with NSW & ACT Government agencies
- visiting presenter and author for Canadian Institute of Management
- visiting training consultant to NZ Institute of Management for over 10 years
- training consultant for 5 years in Hong Kong (prior to independence)
- training advisor and consultant to USAID (USA International Aid Program) in former USSR for 2 years
- training advisor to AusAID (Australian International Aid Agency) for over 4 years in Australia and SE Asia
With over 20 years in the government and private sector, and accredited expertise with emotional intelligence,
one-on-one and group coaching and facilitation, Sangeeta brings a demonstrated ability to:
- provide experiential learning to clients
- provide practical examples and tools that enable learning to be embedded and practiced
- challenge and stretch clients’ thinking to attain solutions
Sangeeta’s experience and qualifications in coaching, emotional intelligence, psychology, management, and
organisational leadership contribute to her outcomes focussed coaching approach.
Sangeeta successfully led the development of a coaching culture in a large government agency, resulting in an Australian Human Resources Institute Award in 2008.
More About Sangeeta
Areas of Expertise
- Certified practitioner, GENOS Emotional Intelligence assessment tool and Emotional Intelligence training for coaching, 360 degree and self rating assessments and debriefs
- Certified practitioner–Hermann Brain Dominance Index (HBDI), Inventory for Work Attitude and Motivation (IWAM)and DiSC assessment tool
- Development of program materials for clients – Facilitator Guides/Participant workbooks/Powerpoint
- Career guidance coaching, interview techniques and CV reviews
- Development of managers with coaching skills and internal enterprise coaching capability utilising accreditation, experience and best practice in effective workplace coaching and mentoring.
- Strategies for effective conversations in the workplace including feedback and difficult conversations; managing difficult behaviours and conflict; enabling ownership, initiative and high performance at an individual and team level; and strategies for effective time management
- Leadership and workplace coaching to challenge participants and to realise and stretch potential
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- BA (Psych) ANU; GradDipHRM; DipMgt; CertIV TAE; CertIV LifeCoaching
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Masters of Education (Work and Learning Studies), University of Canberra
- Masters in Educational Leadership (Workforce Planning), University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Development Education, University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Public Sector Management Program), Macquarie University
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training
- Statement of Attainment in Recognition of Prior Learning
- Certificate IV in Team Leadership (2yr)
- Certificate in Management (3yr)
- Member– Australian Human Resources Institute
- Member– Australian Institute of Management
- Member – Australian Institute of Training and Development
More About Leanne
Areas of Expertise
- Development and implementation of organisational learning strategies and plans.
- Project management, leading teams responsible for developing and implementing programs for specific work groups or new initiatives.
- Establishing and managing a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), implementing and delivering a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
- Facilitation – delivering of a broad range of programs to adult learners.
- Learning program development, implementation, review, evaluation and reporting.
Strategic human resources management
- Workforce planning & development, implementation and review, including:
- Strategic planning (attraction, retention and succession management)
- Resource pooling (talent bank)
- HR operations, including:
– Recruitment (including selections, graduate programs) – Induction and orientation programs – Performance management – HR systems and policy expertise
Transformed Pty Ltd – Senior Consultant
- Manage and operate the RTO services
- Strategic planning, organisational development
- HR Development & workplace training services
KAZ Group Pty Ltd – Education Services
- Leanne was the manager at KAZ Education Services, a Registered Training Organisation and one of Australia’s largest IT training providers. KAZ provides a wide range of IT technical and desktop certifications and qualifications, as well as business skills training, including leadership and project management.
Centrelink – Organisational Learning & Development Branch
- Implementation of Centrelink’s National Learning Strategy, including IT Learning Strategy
- Implementation of a National Coaching Strategy and Program
- Management of the New Apprenticeship Scheme
- Financial & Contract management for the Branch
Centrelink – Workforce Strategies & Solutions
- Implementation of a IT Learning Strategy and Workforce Plan
- Developing and delivering a comprehensive learning program for the IT workforce
- Implementing learning infrastructure, including a learning management system, training facilities and panel of learning providers
Centrelink – IT Operations
- Manage a help desk providing statistical data and management information
- Development and implementation of a people plan, learning strategy and business plan
Centrelink – Project Manager
- Project development, implementation and review of various programs, including:
– Personal Support Program initiative – Job Seeker Classification Instrument – E-Reference, Centrelink’s on-line reference suite – ‘SuperStar’ statistical software – Disability & Carer programs
Judy has over 25 years as a Human Resource Development professional – managing organisational learning and strategic organisational development interventions.
Qualifications & Associations
- Master of Adult and Workplace Education (Queensland University of Technology)
- Masters of Business Administration (Southern Cross University)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Graduate Certificate in Careers Education (RMIT)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling -(current studies)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE)
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching
- Certificate IV in Mediation
- Member of International Coaching Federation
- Professional Member of Career Development Association of Australia
- Accredited Mediator – National Mediator Accreditation Scheme
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
More about Judy
- Curriculum design and evaluation
- Facilitator of leadership and management development programs
- Executive coach to support executives to navigate leadership challenges
- Mental Health, Wellness and Resilience facilitator and coach
- Career and transition coach and workshop facilitator
- Mediator and conflict coach
- Facilitation of team workshops to resolve conflict and establish optimal working relationships
- Judy has delivered corporate learning and development and leadership development programs for The Royal Australian Air Force; Australian Government Solicitor; Department of Immigration and Citizenship; and Department of Transport and Regional Services.
- As a small business owner and consultant Judy delivers a range of seminars to Commonwealth Government Departments to assist staff to build time management skills; work under pressure; communicate effectively; manage conflict; engage in challenging conversations; manage their own career success; manage complex stakeholder relationships and take a systematic approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Judy delivers Employee Assistance Service to build mental health awareness for staff and managers. She runs workshops to support staff and leaders to build resilience and work under pressure. Judy delivers depression and anxiety awareness workshops on behalf of Beyond Blue and has delivered training programs to support staff to implement self care strategies when working in emotionally challenging work contexts (Department of Immigration).
- As a trainer and assessor Judy has delivered a range of services to support organisations and Government bodies to implement recognition and accreditation processes.
- Judy delivers career coaching services as a member of the Prime Minister and Cabinet panel and Department of Transport panel of providers. She delivers coaching for graduates to EL staff.
- To support staff to return to the workplace following emotional injury, Judy frequently teams with Comcare service providers to deliver coaching services that help staff to build resilience and prepare for re-integration back into the workplace.
- Judy delivers outplacement coaching to support retrenched staff to reinvent their career, re-brand and seek new career paths.
- One of Judy’s areas of expertise is delivery of coaching to support staff to build self care and resilience strategies before employment in emotionally challenging postings.
As a conflict coach, Judy supports staff in conflict to identify strategies to resolve or manage the conflict.
Judy has high interpersonal communication skills and is focussed on getting the best outcome for the individual or team.
Robert Bean is the director of Adelaide-based management consulting and training practice Cultural Diversity Services Pty Ltd. He has 30 years’ experience in diversity management and cross-cultural communication, working with hundreds of government, community and business enterprises across Australia. He has national policy and research experience and has published widely in the diversity field. His practical approach to managing and working with diversity in Australia and overseas aims to equip managers and staff at all levels with the skills and strategies needed to achieve cultural competence and business excellence in culturally diverse environments.
More About Robert
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Diversity Management
- Organisational Cultural Competence Development
- International Business Communication
- Industry, Government and Community Research
Robert’s practical approach to assisting organisations in the fields of managing workforce and customer diversity and developing cultural competence is based on an understanding of the organisation’s context, strategic directions and defined needs.
His diversity management approach applies an integrated diversity management framework to the analysis of organisational alignment, demographics, processes and core business functions.
The framework considers market factors, organisational development factors and compliance factors, using supporting tools including a diversity climate survey and a diversity analysis business planning checklist for use by individuals and business units.
His approach to cultural competence and cross-cultural communication training is also based on actual organisational and individual experiences and issues. It is designed to equip participants with a deeper understanding of the nature and impacts of cultural diversity and frameworks for analysing any cultures they may encounter. All Robert’ workshops and courses (listed below) are highly interactive, with ample opportunity for participants to discuss their experiences and concerns in a safe, structured and stimulating environment.
Formal evaluation reports are provided, with ratings compared to benchmarks from recent national research studies. Over a period of 12 years, participant satisfaction ratings have averaged 86%, compared with the average satisfaction ratings of 65-74% reported in two national studies (SCIMA 2006, NCVER 2008).
- Produced a training manual Managing Cultural Diversity for the Government of Australia and the Australian Multicultural Foundation.
- Produced a training manual Cross-Cultural Training for Volunteer Involving Organisations for the South Australian Government Office of Volunteers and Charles Sturt City Council.
- Conducted a major national research project into the contribution of cross-cultural training vocational education and training graduates’ workplace performance
- Conducted a major longitudinal national research project into the effectiveness of cross-cultural training in the Australian public sector
- Designed and conducted cross-cultural communication and diversity management training programs for directors, managers and staff of several South Australian Government and Commonwealth Government departments and agencies, local government councils, tertiary education institutions, private enterprises and industry and professional associations.
- Conducted research into the cultural competency issues and development requirements of the health sector in South Australia for the National Health and Medical Research Council
- Developed three education sector resource guides on Managing Cultural Diversity for the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
- Facilitated national discussions on diversity management in strategic planning for vocational education and training for the Australian National Training Authority
- Researched the current and future competencies of senior executives in local government for the Local Government Association of South Australia and designed an Executive Leadership Competency Framework for Local Government Managers Australia
- Produced a discussion paper on strategic diversity management issues in education and training for the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Inc.
- Researched and developed a Diversity Climate Survey and Diversity Management Development Review for the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
- Conducted international business communication training and produced a managing overseas placements manual for Schefenacker Vision Systems Australia Pty Ltd
- Designed and conducted nationally-accredited courses in international business communication for the Australian Institute of Export and overseas qualified professionals
- Researched the leadership and management training needs of multicultural arts administrators for the Australia Council
Nationally Accredited Courses
All accredited diversity-specific units of competency within National Training Packages can be delivered in conjunction with Registered Training Organisations.
These units can also be imported into other National Training Packages and modified to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Certificate level units include:
- Work Effectively With Diversity
- Value Diversity
Diploma and Advanced Diploma units include:
- Promote Diversity
- Manage Diversity
- Influence and Shape Diversity Policy
- Strategic thinking
- Thinking and design facilitation
- Facilitating the solving of complex & ambiguous problems
- Executive coaching
- Organisational culture & change
- Conflict resolution
- Information design
- Learning facilitation – design, development & delivery
More About Craig
Experience & Clients
Craig has a comprehensive mix of skills and experience. He has been involved in training since 1980 and the design & development of training material since 1988. He has spent time as a teacher and consultant to educational institutions from primary schools through to universities. His interpersonal skills were honed with a three-year stint as a youth-worker and counsellor. He has 17 years design experience with a wide range of clients and projects.
Craig’s consulting work has included projects with a focus on facilitation, design and translation between different disciplines. All these roles have provided him with wide experience of many different groups and an insight into how people think. The experience that Craig has gained through this combination of interests has led to a unique set of skills that straddle a number of disciplines.
His clients include:
- Attorney General’s Department
- Defence Materials Organisation (DMO)
- BHP Billiton Indonesia
- Department of Workplace Relations (DEWR)
- ATO Integrated Tax Design
- Optus Solutions Management
- Fairfax Publishing
- Hunt & Hunt (Lawyers)
- University of Canberra (UC)
- Australian National University (ANU), plus
- Many individual business people, consultants and educators
- Integrating Information Technology into Teaching, University of Canberra & Australian National University (1995)
- E-myths: derailing the success of the ‘e’ in learning, AITD Journal Vol 30, Issue 6 (2004)
- Bachelor of Arts (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education (University of Canberra)
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours (Geography) – University of Adelaide
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training
- CoachU Core Essentials Graduate (Coaching)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media
- Certificate IV in Screen and Media
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- Curriculum Design, Delivery and Evaluation – as coordinator and facilitator in vocational and tertiary education sectors
- Workplace Training Programs – as designer and facilitator/trainer
- Coaching and Mentoring – with focus on career transition and creativity
- Organisational Change Projects – as team leader, strategist and recruiter
- Training and documentary film production – as producer, director and writer
- Recipient of 2017 ACT Screen Arts Grant funding for development of the documentary Race to Rescue
More about Mia
Business and Consulting Experience
- Director of Aim Forward Group/Aim Forward Productions in Canberra – offering science communication, facilitation, coaching/mentoring for private clients from across Australia
- Film producer and director – producing short films (training and documentary) for a range of clients including Berrico Consultants (Coaching in Action – a training video); Belco Pets, Canberra (Parkour for Dogs – a training video) and Curtis & Associates, Hobart (Introducing…– a promotional video)
- Technical consultant for the Karst Nomination Project (offered by the Heritage Division, Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage & the Arts, Canberra) – planning and facilitating small group workshops; preparing and analysing research; assessing natural heritage values; and writing/editing various reports and submissions
- Science writer for the Species Bank project (on behalf of Australian Biological Resources Survey in Canberra) – science communication consultancy transforming taxonomic and scientific research data about groundwater fauna into accessible natural history stories
- Science communication consultant for the Brisbane Science Writer’s Festival (on behalf of the event managers – Econnect Communication); writing fact sheets and web materials for the Brisbane City Council
- Training Consultant for Sea Studies Services, Melbourne – developing and delivering content for specialist adult short courses. The business primarily delivered nature appreciation courses for recreational divers
Professional L&D Experience
- Over 20 years’ experience in staff development and designing and delivering in-house short training programs in state government and the Australian Public Service including Jenolan Caves Reserve Trust; Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries; and Questacon – The National Science and Technology Centre.
- Training/content delivered includes
- HR/employment skills (e.g. developing job applications, resumes, interview skills)
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Managing teams; business planning
- Over 3 years’ experience in Vocational Education sector
- Former Coordinator at Centre for Building and Environment, Canberra Institute of Technology – developing and delivering teaching packages for Certificates I-IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Ecology, Sustainability. Environment and Water Operations; recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessments; recruiting, training and managing casual teacher pool
- TAFE Teacher at Centre for Creative Industries, Canberra Institute of Technology – developing and delivering content and assessments for subjects in Certificate IV streams in Museum Practice, and Professional Communication
- Over 6 years’ experience in Tertiary Education sector
- Former Adjunct Senior Lecturer for Graduate Certificate (Cave and Karst Management) Charles Sturt University & Jenolan Caves Trust, Bathurst – curriculum development; course coordination, development and delivery (including residential schools/site visits); development and delivery of student assessment; coordination of teaching team staff; stakeholder management and liaison
- Former guest lecturer/undergraduate teacher, Monash University, Melbourne and James Cook University, Townsville
- Over 7 years’ experience in informal adult education settings
- Research Officer for Australian Heritage Commission, Townsville (five years) – designed and delivered training sessions for new Research Officers on how to develop and write compelling heritage nominations that were defensible and stood up to critical assessment by external experts
- School holiday program coordinator, National Parks and Wildlife Service, South Australia (2 years)– designed and delivered learning activities and guided tours for the members of the general public
Coaching, Mentoring and Facilitation Experience
- Mia is a qualified coach who has worked with a range of private clients through issues such as career transition; values alignment; overcoming creative blocks and personal development and goal setting and achievement. She is actively refining her skills in the niche area of ‘creativity coaching’
- Mia has also mentored and coached individuals in the public service – including graduates, team leaders, managers and executives from across five different departments
- Over 10 years’ experience as a facilitator for meetings and planning days for a range of clients and employers within Federal and State Government
- Included three divisional planning days for Joint Team (Federal Environment and Agriculture departments delivery national Natural Resource Management programs)
- 5 years’ experience as a facilitator for national and international meetings and conferences including:
- Australasian Cave and Karst Management Association Conference
- Asia Pacific Forum on Cave and Karst Heritage
- Australian Mammal Society Conference
- Brisbane Science Writers’ Festival
- Masters of Arts (Research), 2013, Deakin University
- Masters of Arts, 1997, Adelaide University
- Graduate Diploma of Arts, 1991, Adelaide University
- Graduate of the National Outdoor Leadership School, 1984, USA
- Bachelor of Education, 1977, Adelaide C.A.E.
- Diploma of Teaching, 1976, Adelaide C.A.E.
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Team Management Systems (Psychometric)
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (Psychometric)
- Creative Thinking Style & Problem Solving (KAI), U.K. (Psychometric)
- Member Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- National Board Director, Australian Institute of Training & Development (2003-2004)
More About Deborah
- Personal and Professional Coaching
- Leadership Development & Change Management
- Personal, Team & Organisational Values Alignment
- Learning Organisation Theory and Development
- Psychometric Assessment & Feedback
- Workplace (Situated) Learning and Development
- Management Development
- Professional Development for Intergenerational Knowledge Workers
- Building Learning Communities of Practice
Awards & Distinctions
- 2002 Award for Outstanding Contribution to Defence Learning Services Network
- 2001 Nomination for the National Award for Excellence in Policing
- 1995 Prime Minister’s National Award of Merit for Community Initiative
- South Australian Recreational Event of the Year in 1995 awarded to WomenTrek (Project Managed by Deborah)
- 2 City of Adelaide Awards in 1994 for Outstanding Achievement in Project Management
Experience & Clients
Deborah has 30 years experience as an Educator, Businesswoman, Expedition Leader, Manager, Consultant and Trainer in private enterprise, universities, and the public sector nationally and internationally. Her recent clients and work have included:
- Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Attorney Generals Dept.
- Dept. of Family & Community Services and Dept. Health & Ageing
- Dept. of Defence & Australian Defence Force Academy
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Services; Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry
- Australian National University, University of Canberra, Deakin University & University of Adelaide
- NSW Dept. of Education & Training
- NSW Police
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)
Recent Publications & Presentations
- The ‘V’ Factor: thinking about values as the epicentre of leadership, learning and life – 13th International Conference on Thinking, Sweden, June 2007
- Values as the Epicentre of Management and Leadership – Australian Institute of Management, ACT, April, 2007
- Paper delivered to the Institute of Public Administration Australia Conference to be held in Perth, Sept 2007 on the APS Values and the Missing ‘V’ Factor.
- The Impacts of Doctoral Study on Current Work Practice, Deakin University, Feb 2007.
- Values-based Approaches to Leadership Development: Implications for Organisational Change, PhD thesis, draft 2007
- Values and leadership development
- Intergenerational issues & management challenges: understanding motivation from a values perspective
- Professional Development for Knowledge Workers
With an Honours degree in Psychology and numerous vocational qualifications, Louise specialises in Leadership Development, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Organisational Change, Human Resources and Talent Management. She has earned herself a reputation as a leading authority on Performance Excellence in Adults.
Her successful career spans over 25 years and she currently combines her studies in psychology, neuroscience, coaching and leadership to work with organisations and their people to effect dramatic and sustainable behavioural and cultural change.
More About Louise
Academic credentials & accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology (Honours) – Warwick University, England
- Graduate Diploma Applied Science (Instructional Design and Technology) – equivalent to Grad Dip in Adult Education – Deakin University, Victoria
- Advanced Certificate of Education – Orpington College of Further Education, England
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certified Master Coach – Dr Suzanne Skiffington and Perry Zeus
- Counselling – Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Training To Train – Stephanie Burns Accreditation status
- Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) – Master trainer status
- Miller Heimann Sales Training Program – Accredited facilitator
- Dimensions of Professional Selling – Accredited facilitator
- Carew International Sales Training Program – Accredited Facilitator
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Index – Accredited Facilitator
Areas of Specialisation
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Sales Skills
- I-Cubed (for high performing women)
- Leadership / Management
- Influencing Skills
- Women with Purpose
- Innovation & Problem Solving
- Advanced Communication
- Career Counselling
- Recruitment / Interviewing skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Stress Management
- Managing Information Overload
- Conflict Resolution
- Murray-Darling Basin Authority
- Canberra Hospital
- Department of Environment & Climate Change
- Royal Australian Mint
- Department of Defence
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- UNSW at ADFA
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- Defence Housing Australia (DHA)
- BT Financial Group
- Dulux Paints
- Clayton Utz
- Westpac Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- Gillette Australia
- Drake International
- Australian Society for Certified Practicing Accounts (ASCPA)
- Village International
- Boral Plasterboard
- Andersen Contracting (Part of Arthur Andersen)
- Orica International (formerly ICI)
- Road Traffic Authority
Louise has a reputation for ‘getting results’ and is passionate about Women in Leadership
Dr Barry Bannister
International Consultant (USA)
Doctor of Philosophy (Program Evaluation), Master of Education (Policy Evaluation), Graduate Diploma in Curriculum Development, Bachelor of Letters, Bachelor of Arts, Teachers Diploma, Certificate in Workplace Training & Assessment
More About Barry
Since 1977 Barry has been active as a management consultant and management professor in the areas of leadership training, organizational development, monitoring & impact evaluation, as well as public sector reform and realignment. In working with the Slovak government, for example, he was able to employ each if these skill sets.
A certified Mediation Practitioner who also teaches graduate ‘Negotiation & Conflict Resolution/Peacemaking’ courses, Barry has worked most recently on projects funded by the World Bank, the US State Department and the Academy for Educational Development in Washington DC.
One longer term consulting project involved the design and delivery (by a team of over 100 instructors) of workforce training from Year 12-Bachelor degree, for Qatar Petroleum Corporation, at a contract value exceeding $ 50 million.
Based in Seattle USA, with frequent visits to Australia, Barry has expertise in the Management of International Projects, particularly program Monitoring & Evaluation; while in recent years focusing on projects involving Mediation, Dispute Resolution and Peacemaking in individual, organizational and international contexts.
Clients within Australia:
- Australian Department of Finance [Program Budgeting and Evaluation Training]
- Northern Territory Police, Correctional Services, Treasury [DARE Evaluation Training]
- Australian Capital Territory Electricity Authority [Senior Staff Training]
- Australian Institute of Personnel Administration [Leadership Training]
- Evaluation Training & Services Australia, Melbourne [Program Evaluation Training]
- Price Waterhouse, Canberra [Aboriginal Training]
- Australia Council [Publishing Management Policy]
- Sydney Water Board [Organizational Change/Training in Program Evaluation skills]
- US Academy for International Development (Training; Project Management)
- US State Department (International Exchange Project Management)
- Universalia — Canada (Evaluation Training)
- Everywhere Associates – UK – (Public Sector Reform; Evaluation Training)
- Green River College – USA – (International Program Development)
- Qatar Petroleum Corporation (Educational Program Design & Delivery)
- Governments in China [Guangzhou; Beijing; Lanzhou] (Leadership Training)
- Indonesian Government [AusAid/World Bank-funded project management]
- Malaysian & Brunei Governments [AusAid-funded Leadership Development]
- Royal Hong Kong Police Department (Staff Development)
- Hong Kong Hospital Authority (Leadership Training)
- Australian College of Kuwait (Institutional Strengthening)
- Index Pty Ltd, — Kuwait and Dubai (Educational Systems Development)
- Ghanim Bin Saad Al Saad Pty Ltd (Feasibility Study for a University in Kuwait)
Corporate Training Services
Increasingly, corporations are recognising the importance of having staff who can present and represent their organisations professionally.
Since the establishment of the Lizzie Wagner Academy in 1984, Lizzie’s innovative and practical in-house training programs have helped staff members improve their image, confidence, motivation and presentation. Lizzie draws on a large pool of talented actors, trainers, speakers and writers to help address your training needs in:
- Image and Style
- Interpersonal Communication
- Individual Motivation & Esteem
- Career Plannning
More About Lizzie
- Australian Association of Anaesthetists
- Australian Capital Territory Academy of Sport
- Australian Fashion Group International
- Australian Government Solicitors
- Australian Hair Expo
- Australian Information Industries Association
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Australian National University
- Australian Political Parties
- Australian Taxation Office
- BMW Australia
- Canberra International Hotel
- Casino Canberra
- Centrelink customers including long-term unemployed
- Channels 7, 9, 10 Australia
- Commonwealth Government Departments
- Corporate Express
- Department of Defence – Discharge and Resettlement Training
- Festival/Mushroom Records
- Goldwell International
- Harbourside Shopping Centre, Darling Harbour
- Hyatt Hotel, Canberra
- Imperial Arcade
- International Embassies
- Jupiter’s Casino, Gold Coast (Melbourne Cup Extravaganza)
- KMS International
- Lend Lease Australia
- Marina Mirage
- McDonalds Management Teams
- Meeting Industry of Australia
- Mercedes Australian Fashion Week
- National Rural Health Alliance
- Queensland Investment Corporation
- Royal Australian Navy Cadets
- Southern Pacific Hotel Group
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The Australian Department of Education
- The Maura Fay Group
- The Park Hyatt Group
- Training for People with Disabilities
- VW Golf and Polo
- Warner Bros Film Studio
- Westfield Australia
Dr David Marshall AM
David has a PhD in Media Management, an MBA and additional tertiary qualifications in business administration and marketing. He also holds an advanced Diploma from the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
He commenced his career as an on-air radio personality and then held a variety of senior management roles, becoming Chief Executive of radio stations in provincial South Australia, Adelaide, Sydney and Canberra (FM104.7 and 2CA). He also worked for the National Nine Network for two years.
David was Chief Executive of the Canberra Tourism and Events Corporation for 5 years from 1995-2000. David now holds number of chairmanships and board positions in the ACT.
More About David
David has spent over 20 years in senior executive roles both within the private and public sectors. He specialises in media skills training, public relations and crisis management, Company Directors skills enhancement and presentation skills
International Consultant (Canada)
Simon is a facilitator of transformational learning, in organisational & individual settings.
Based in Vancouver (Canada), Simon holds a B.Sc., M.A. (in Leadership and Training) and partial M.Sc. (Information Systems). Simon has furthered his academic education with a coaching diploma and relevant professional programs that help him design and deliver organisational learning programs – using a variety of face-to-face and distance learning methodologies.
More About Simon
Throughout his career, Simon has had numerous opportunities to live, work and travel to many different countries and cultures. He speaks Russian, Hebrew, and English fluently, as well as limited French & Spanish. These experiences and skills, combined with a natural curiosity and sense of adventure, allow Simon to feel at home in diverse cultural surroundings and projects.
His style is highly engaging, and this asset makes him very successful as a mentor and coach to corporate clients.
International Consultant (NZ)
- Australia Day Certificate for contributions to the Update to the National Digital Economy Strategy, 2014
- Manager as Coach, March to June 2013
- Australia Day Award Nomination for Excellence, 2013
- PRINCE2 Foundation License P2R/A085205, October 2012
- Practitioner of Mediation, Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia, May 2011
- Divisional Achievement Award Management of SKA International Forum, 2008
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) (Honours 2;1), University of Sydney 2000.
- Gold Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, 1996
More About Nina
- Anywhere Working – leading national expert
- Public Sector – experienced executive level manager
- Communication Coaching – experienced speech, language and voice coach
- Established teleworkhowto.com as Australia’s specialist consulting firm for anywhere working. July 2013 – present.
- Completed several courses that contribute to the Master of Business Administration program at the Australian National University: International Business, Strategic Management, Business Economics and Applied Financial Analysis. 2009.
- Director Ms Nina Sochon Adult Speech Pathology Services, South Sydney. 2006-2007
Anywhere Working Experience
Anywhere Working Expert and Managing Director of teleworkhowto.com, Australia’s leading specialist consulting firm for anywhere working. July 2013 to present. Led the Australian Government team that raised the profile of anywhere working in Australia (2011-2013). Highlights included:
• Increase to 51% of Australian employees using the internet to work away from the office • Australian Public Service telework goal set by the Prime Minister • 160 Telework Partner organisations • 4,000 active participants in National Telework Week 2012 • Three research projects clarifying the benefits and challenges of anywhere working
Public Sector Experience
- Established and led a section that delivered major digital productivity reform by increasing working from home arrangements across Australia.
- Recognized by the Departmental Secretary for highly effective relations with industry and community groups.
- Provided strategic direction and secretariat to Cross Agency Reference Group developing Cabinet Submission.
- Organised National Telework Week (NTW) and associated Ministerial involvement, media and events.
Communication Coaching Experience
- As an experienced manager and trained coach, effectively led and coached staff to achieve high performance.
- Delivered speech and voice coaching to actors, teachers and singers.
- Delivered clinical services to mainly aged care and neuro-rehabilitation caseloads. Some caseloads were highly multicultural; required intensive therapy provision after severe injuries and involved high-stress family conferences.
Dr Grant Pink
- PhD – Investigation and Enforcement (UNE)
- Masters of Arts (Compliance) (Charles Sturt University)
- Advance Diploma in Government
- Diploma of VET and Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- Diploma in Compliance
Grant has more than 25 years regulatory and enforcement experience spanning practitioner, management, executive and academic roles, having operated at local, state, national and international levels
More about Grant
Grant has performed: operational roles as an authorised officer, inspector and investigator; support roles as an intelligence analyst, prosecutor and trainer; strategic roles as a regulatory manager and advisor: focussing on regulatory capacity building, regulatory governance and performance, and regulatory policy development at a whole-of-agency and whole-of-government level.
Grant’s most recent assignment was to the Centre for Leadership and Learning within the Australian Public Service Commission as a Regulatory Capability subject matter expert to design, develop, and pilot the Regulatory Practitioners and Managers program.
Grant is an Adjunct Research Fellow in the School of Law at the University of New England where he is completing his doctorate, he has written more than twenty articles for practitioner and academic publications in the areas of regulatory practice, capacity building, networking and collaboration. In October 2015 Grant co-edited a book with Professor Rob White (UTAS) entitled Environmental Crime and Collaborative State Intervention.
Pam Harris has twenty years experience in the field of Learning and Development. Since 1991 she has been working with her clients on a consulting basis, as well as facilitating workshops for major training providers including Australian Institute of Management, Saxton Training and Development, Business In Action and DDI Asia Pacific.
Conducting a range of workshops in professional development and people skills, Pam works on a regular basis with corporate clients such as AMP Financial Planning, Mercer, Integral Energy and IBM. Pam has extensive experience in developing and tailoring programs to meet the needs of her clients.
Pam specialises in people skills workshops, and is an accredited facilitator for the communication programs Think on Your Feet(R), Writing Dynamics™ and The Skilled Presenter™. She is also accredited in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Instrument.
A recently completed nine year project was the training and formal behavioural assessment of financial planners in sales and client relationship skills. Pam has also undertaken a range of HR and recruiting projects.
More About Pam
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Behavioural Interviewing
- Time Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Frontline Management
- Business Writing
- Sales Training
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
Prior to establishing a Learning and Development consulting business, Pam managed the training function for an international bank, a major business association and a food manufacturer, and was a financial adviser for the Financial Service for Women. Her career in learning and development began after completing a degree in education, and the financial sector has been her main client focus.
Academic Credentials & Affiliations
- Master of Business Administration, Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma – Business Administration Technology Management – Deakin University
- B Applied Science (Medical Technology), Western Australian Institute of Technology
- Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate IV in Management and Leadership
- Currently studying Grad. Cert. Strategic Leadership
- Currently studying Graduate Certificate in Neuroleadership, Middlesex University, UK
More About Anita
- Prosci Change Management Methodology
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Accreditation
- Certified Practitioner – Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument – Thinking Styles
- Certified Practitioner – Think-on-Your-Feet
- Certified Practitioner – MBTI
- Project Management Professional certification – Project Management Institute
- Certificate in Advanced Facilitation, Groupwork Institute of Australia
- Format Instructional Design methodology
- Enterprise Review Methodology – SA Centre for Manufacturing
- Train the Trainer, Conflict Resolution Network
- Certified Practitioner, Leading Bold Change™
- Certified Practitioner, Cure the Review
- Certified Practitioner, Think One Team
- Certified Practitioner, United Leadership™
- Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter
- Certified Practitioner – Logical Framework collaborative project approach
- Format Instructional Design methodology
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Adjunct Faculty Member, MBA programme Warnborough, University, Canterbury, UK
- Faculty Member, Graduate Certificate program, Australian Institute of Management
- Member – Project Management Institute
- Member, Australian Institute of Training & Development
- Member, APESMA
- Member, Change Management Institute
Special Fields of Competence
- Project Management
- Change Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Conversations
- Corporate Planning & Reporting
- Leadership & Management
- Organisational Reviews
Anita has enjoyed a diverse career in Medical & Forensic Science, Human Resources and Senior Management in both the public and private sectors across Australia and the UK.
Anita is an experienced corporate consultant, facilitator and engaging presenter with over 30 years of hands-on management and consultancy, in which she has assisted people to lead more dynamically and creatively, often in organisational contexts of considerable turmoil, ambiguity and conflict. Her work focuses on aligning strategic intent with everyday activity within organisations, and personal values and integrity with behaviour with individuals and work groups.
She has proven expertise in strategy development and business planning, organisational change design and implementation, project management, negotiation and leadership. Her roles and consultancies have included organisational and functional reviews, the design and implementation of change programs, contract negotiation, the design and implementation of project management methodologies, facilitating leadership residential workshops, the development of educational material for academia and corporate workshops, coaching and mediation. Anita’s client base is diverse in both industry type and size; ranging from health, justice and emergency services, manufacturing, banking and finance, mining, universities, and professional associations, multi-national, international charities and local not-for profit.
Mark Jones is a passionate training professional who lives by the motto of “Maximising Human Potential”. As a subject matter expert he provides workforce development advice, growth strategies, training solutions and executive coaching to organisations committed to improving their cultural climate, team performance and operational capability.
Often referred to as a “master” of experiential based learning principles and adult education, Mark has extensive experience in managing vocational training projects across many private and public sector organisations. He is an invaluable resource for any organisation wishing to innovate with the delivery of its leadership and workforce capability, health and safety enhancement, business sustainability, and the environmental compliance of its worksites.
More About Mark
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation – as content developer, compliance and assessment auditor
- Workplace Training Programs – as designer, facilitator & coach
- Trainer the Trainer; and Facilitato” development Specialist
- Organisational and Cultural Change facilitator – as team leader and/or HRD specialist
- Start-up Business Adviser – as coach and mentor (Mentoring4Growth panel member)
- Accredited Performance Management Coach (BYY) and Balanced Scorecard Facilitator
- Accredited Conflict Dynamics and Extended DiSC Facilitator
- Leadership, Workforce & Organisational Development, and Training Specialist
- Experienced Talent Management & HR Generalist
Qualifications & Associations
- Fellow Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (FAIPF) & (ILP)
- Diploma of Vocational Education – Swinburne Institute of Technology & Sunshine Coast TAFE
- Diploma of Assessment Systems – Institute of Business Management
- TAE10 Accredited Trainer and Assessor – Australian Mining & Minerals Association (AMMA)
- Diploma of Frontline Management – Institute of Business Management
- Diploma of Management – OSF Institute or Excellence
- Diploma of Environmental Sustainability – EC3 Global & Tourism Queensland
- Accreditation in MBTI and Extended DiSC Profiling Instruments
- Accredited Facilitator – Conflict Dynamics – Eckerd College (USA)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Training & Development (AITD)
- Member of the American Society of Training & Development (ASTD)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Member of the Australian Association for Sustainability in Business
- Accredited facilitator and faculty member of the USA based Facilitation Academy
Accredited Facilitator for:
- Facilitative Leadership program
- Advanced Facilitator training program
- Facilitation of Highly Effective Teams program
- Creating High Performance Cultures program
- Facilitating Change program
- Over 15 years as an independent training and workforce development consultant to Government, defence and private sector organisations.
- Management and training consultant to large reform projects and change programs within the commercial & public sectors (e.g. QLD Health, QR, Tourism QLD, Club Managers Association of Australia, Defence, DEEDI, and AusIndustry)
- Project Manager and lead facilitator of many Government funded interventions to support the SME sector across regional Australia inclusive of the Federal and State Governments responses to Cyclone YASI and the QLD floods of 2011 & 2102.
- Managing of Training and Workforce Development with TRAC Consulting (contract) since 1997. Panel provider to APS and State Government agencies since 2001 (e.g. project work for Austrade, AusIndustry, AIM, DEEDI, QLD Health, CATIA, QTIC, QR National, and many regional economic development boards across regional Australia.
- Cross regional panellist and facilitator for the Mentoring4Growth Business Support program
- Project manager & lead facilitator for the AusIndustry funded:Small Business Enterprise Culture program; Building Entrepreneurship in Business program; Small Business Online program; Couple in Business program; and the Panel Member and Coach in the Jobs Assist Program
Mark has been recognised for his training and facilitation ability through winning many training excellence and business awards and he is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators
- Master of Business Administration (Technology Management)
- Advanced Diploma in Government (Strategic Procurement)
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Government (Contract Management)
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Bachelor of Science
- Practicing Computer Professional certification
- Certified Member– Australian Computer Society
- Endorsed Assessor for Registered PM Programme – Australian Institute of Project Management
- Master Project Director certification
- ACT Chapter President – Australian Institute of Project Management
More About Michael
Relevant Areas of Expertise
- Competency-based assessment
- Training programme development
- Development of contextualised competency frameworks
- Development of practical and effective integrated assessment strategies
Other Areas of Expertise
- Project and programme management of large multinational and complex projects
- IT strategic planning and consulting
- Contract management, tender analysis and procurement management
- Programme office implementation and methodology development
- Relocation planning and management
Australian Institute of Management
- Michael has been as a contract trainer and assessor in the following subjects:
– Project Management – Frontline Management – Business – Government
Australian Institute of Project Management
- Michael has been engaged as a contract assessor for the Registered Project Manager certification programme. He has conducted over 80 assessments for the following qualifications:
– AQF4 (Qualified Project Practitioner) – AQF5 (Registered Project Manager) – AQF6 (Master Project Director)
Canberra Institute of Technology
- Michael was engaged to conduct an independent review of the training and assessment approach used for specific CIT subjects.
- Michael recently chaired the Program Reference Group for the establishment of the Diploma of Project Management at CIT.
INTACT (ACT Department of Treasury)
- Michael was engaged to perform a range of assessment services for staff in Canberra leading to project management qualifications and certifications at AQF4, 5 & 6.
Defence Material Organisation
Program Managers Certification Framework
- Engaged by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) to lead the program to develop a Project Management Certification Framework.
- As part of this project, Michael:
– Developed and managed the engagement; – Developed the Assessment Strategy for the PMCF; – Developed a Candidate Guide; and – Managed the development of contextualised competency standards.
- Michael was engaged to perform a range of assessment, mentoring and consulting services for staff in Canberra leading to project management qualifications and certifications through the Australian Institute of Project Management at AQF4, 5 & 6.
Kellogg, Brown & Root (Government Operations Division)
- Michael was engaged to perform a range of assessment services for 28 staff in Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane leading to project management qualifications and certifications through the Australian Institute of Project Management.
Australian Army – School of Military Survey
- As an Army Officer, Michael was responsible for the development of competency-based training and assessment modules for the Army’s Geomatic Engineer trade.
Qualifications & Associations
- Master of Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Security & Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE40110)
- Accreditation in DiSC® & Accreditation in Total Focus®
- Conversations for Life® (Mental Health) accreditation
- Senior (Level III) Firearms Instructor – NSW Police
- Senior (Level III) Defensive Tactics Instructor – NSW Police
- Level II Tactical Teams Instructor – NSW Police, State Protection Group
More about Shane
- Program & Stakeholder Management Projects – As Designer & Leader
- Organisational Change Projects – As Designer, Leader and Facilitator
- How Humans Deal with Change (Neuroscience) – As Designer, Leader and Facilitator
- Workplace Education and Training – As Designer, Leader and Facilitator
- Organisational Development Projects – As Focus Group Leader & Planner
- Advanced Communication (Conflict Resolution & Negotiation) – As Designer, Leader and Facilitator
- Coaching & Mentoring – Productivity, Focus and Career
- Conference Master of Ceremonies – As Designer, MC and Workshop Facilitator
Professional L&D Experience
- 20 Years experience as an instructor, trainer, facilitator and coach across many disciplines and contexts including police, military, corporate and not-for-profits.
- Senior Consultant with extensive experience delivering L&D services to numerous APS agencies (listed below)
- Training Manager/Coordinator with the United States Department of Defense in Iraq, responsible for the development, coordination and facilitation of training to the ‘New Iraqi Police’ as well as program managing the entire curriculum in accordance with client expectations (US Military and Iraqi Government)
- Training provider for Attorney General’s Department, APSC, Australian Institute of Sport, Department of Finance, Infrastructure, Industry, DIBP, Department of Agriculture, CASA
- Mentor and coach for ACT not-for-profits and local businesses; including pro-bono training delivery
- Extensive training of sales staff in private industry i.e. Fisher and Paykel, Westpac Bank, St George Bank, Total Tools and Wealthkey Pty Ltd focusing on Business Development strategies. As a result all of these clients, in particular Fisher and Paykel, reported a marked improvement in market share and service delivery expectations
- Shane was engaged by the APSC to coach the new graduate cohorts entering public service (various departments). Included in this engagement was the facilitation of focus groups and forums to enhance their coaching skills
- Shane has provided coaching and mentoring services for a range of departments to staff at all levels (i.e. APS, EL and SES). He also develops others to increase their capacity to mentor and coach others across a range of areas
- Shane is also a pro-bono community mentor and coach for various organisations within the ACT, including Menslink and the Galilee School. This mentoring and coaching involves assisting disadvantaged young people in our community to improve focus and purpose
- The experience and expertise in this area has led him to be invited to design and deliver coaching and mentoring programs for:
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Innovation & Industry
- Australian Federal Police
- Communities @ Work (ACT Not-For-Profit)
Keynote Speaking Experience
- National Press Club, Canberra (2013) – ‘Mistakes….They Happen’
- Executive Assistants Network Conference, Canberra (2013 & 2014) – ‘Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace’
- Playhouse Theatre, Canberra (2014) – TEDx presentation on ‘Re-defining Masculinity’
- Civil Aviation and Safety Authority National Conference (2015) – ‘Communicating Cultural Change’
- Australian Federal Police Association National Conference (2015) – ‘Mental Health for Police’
- Over 100 appearances at business functions (e.g. breakfasts, evening meetings) – Various topics
- Over 100 pro-bono appearances in schools (local and interstate) talking to young men about their masculinity
- Featured on ABC Radio National ‘Life Matters’ program (2012)
- Featured article ‘After the Warzone’ published by ABC ‘The Drum’ (2012)
- Featured article ‘Ordinary People – Extraordinary Job’ published in AFPA Magazine (2014)
- Author of autobiography – ‘Fighting Blind’ – published by Allen and Unwin (2012)