Creative ideas for solving complex and ambiguous problems. Managers are are often challenged to improve productivity and enhance work relations. This course focuses on the managerial thinking required to meet the challenges.
This workshop will establish ideas that the learners can use to:
- achieve cost savings
- improve communications between departments
- introduce new efficiencies and improve planning
- manage teams and communication within them
- enhance innovation & capacity to manage ambiguity
- convert ideas into action
Session 1: Management Thinking
Session 2: Improving the Management of Work Interactions
Session 3: Improving the Management of Complexity & Ambiguity
Session 4: Work-based Project
Participants encouraged to apply the tools in their own work situation
Executive managers and directors, and those managers tasked with introducing new work processes and initiating complex projects.
Two days (9.00am – 5.00pm) plus coaching